I saw this recipe a while ago then I couldn't remember where I saw it. I happened to come acrossed it again and since I love to make cupcakes I decided I had better add it to my recipe book.
1 box mix (any flavor) - but get the good kind, Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker
3 Large Eggs
1/2 cup butter or margarine ( I used butter, I'm SURE it's better - I'm just sayin)
1 cup of water
Directions:
Melt the butter in the microwave.Then dump all ingredients in your bowl.
Mix on low for 1 min. Then mix on high for 1 min.
You will be amazed that your batter is nice and thick and creamy - not thin and runny like it is when you follow the box instructions.
Fill cupcake papers - using an icecream scooper! - One scoop is just the right amount per cupcake!
Bake at 350 for 20 min.
No comments:
Post a Comment